Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weekend outfits

We had a very productive weekend, which included jazzercise (nope, it didn't die out in the 80's), apartment cleaning (I finally got around to dismantling my bathroom faucet to clean all the nooks - I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning), watching the last quarter of the Tech Clemson game (that's just about my game-watching limit) after stopping off at Greens Package Store (liquor store, to you non-Southerners) and Krispy Kreme. And on top of all that, Lauren and I made some time to go shopping. I'll do a post on that later. Until then, here's an outfit break-down:

Lauren: shirt from Le Tarjay, Hudson denim skirt from Loehman's, sunglasses and boots from Urban Outfitters, purse from Evolve Boutique in Emory Village.

Me: Sunglasses and jacket from Urban Outfitters, dress from Forever 21, purse from H&M, belt is secondhand.

CL

2 comments:

Vintage Bunny said...

Love,that shirt.I just bought me one.Also love that dress.It reminds me of Lily Allens dress.Its very pretty.
Since I am on a diet I am limited to 2 donut holes at Krispy Kreme....I may as well kill myself as my husband wolfs them down!

Lynn said...

Dress, Skirt and Boots: Lovely.

Krispy Kreme: Yummers!!