Saturday, November 24, 2007

Broken English

There's nothing like sitting around watching movies all day during Thanksgiving vacation. I have been off work for a total of four days and am enjoying it immensely (especially since Lauren and I have decided not to go shopping on the busiest weekend of the year).

One of the movies we rented was Broken English starring Parker Posey and a good-looking French guy (he was also in Le Divorce). The movie itself isn't great - the plot is unoriginal and the main character isn't likable - but we still love Parker Posey.

The best part (or only good part) about the film is the clothing. Posey's character has a very feminine wardrobe with full-skirt dresses, flow-y tunics and silk tank tops. Even the French man's good looks are enhanced with his straw fedora and light blue jacket.

These are the only images I could find online, but if you're into fashion I recommend renting the movie. If you're into good movies, I would stay away from this one.

CL

1 comment:

discotheque confusion said...

I've actually never seen Parker P in anything apart from the sweetest thing!

Shes just never in anything that appeals to me. Actually, is she really in much these days?

BUT that french guy is nice. Might watch it just for him!

Love the pictures of your appartment by the way, from a few months back. Un petite lifestyle envy!