Saturday, March 1, 2008

WTF?

Some of you fashion bloggers might have already known this, but it's news to me: Zac Posen is debuting a line for Australian Target in April. Zac Posen!!! Don't get me wrong, I love Libertine, Jovovich-Hawk and Erin Fetherston from the U.S. Target's Go International line, but Zac Posen is on a completely different level of fashion designer-ism. So how did Target in Australia manage to rope him in?

If you non-Australian fashionistas really want to torture yourselves, check out the whole collection here. Everything looks amazing. My only consolation is that most pieces are over $100, so even if they were available in the U.S. I wouldn't be able to afford much. I'm sure they'll be available on ebay soon for nearly twice as much *sigh*.


CL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, totally unfair! We get Jovovich-Hawk( whom I love, but c'mon) and THEY get Zac Posen!! Tear.

Fashion Tidbits said...

yeah but it totally defeats the purpose of it being sold at (affordable prices) TARGET! not complaining though..

Wendy said...

I shouldn't even think about it, its so impossible for me to get my hands on the dresses!

Alya said...

Zac Posen! Wow.

I thought items were supposed to sell for cheap on Ebay!

Ella Gregory said...

Zac Posen is my future gay husband!
I love him so much!!!!

discotheque confusion said...

more to the point, when will target hurry up and bring some of their fantastic collabs to the shores of england!

AsianCajuns said...

The glam slam, my sentiments exactly!

Fashion Tibits, I agree. One thing that makes Target so great is its prices.

Wendy, I know!

Alya, it'll be interesting to see what they go for on ebay.

Coco, if you ever marry him, please ask why he didn't collaborate with the US target!

Discothequechic, I agree. I was surprised to hear the Australia even had a Target when the UK doesn't have any.

alana said...

ahhhh!! i may have to take advantage of cheap flights over there merely to get my hands on some... or at least so i could touch them longingly... haha. just another example that backs up my love for collaborations! (just like stella mccartney/adidas). yay!

geri hirsch said...

i totally agree!! why cant we get zac posen in the states?!?!

AsianCajuns said...

Alana, I agree. Collaborations have been the best thing. i can't wait to see what TopShop and H&M come up with next.

Addicted, someone needs to ask Zac this himself!

Unknown said...

i just realized how much zac looks like a greek god. or maybe hercules. except maybe with better kept hair.